There are three UK professional associations for instructors and guides that are experienced, qualified, current and insured to guide or instruct mountain walking, rock climbing and mountaineering. These are Mountain Training UK, the Association of Mountaineering Instructors and the British Mountain Guides. Together we are politely suggesting, through words and pictures, that perhaps you might want to check whose hands you are placing your safety in, before you hire somebody to climb that crag or ascend that mountain with. That’s all.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: