I am an outsider. I am ill at ease indoors. When I’m not doing the day job (which is concerned with protecting the countryside) I’m either volunteering as a countryside warden or as a mountain rescue team member. If I’m not doing that I’ll be outside working to protect nature or connect humans with nature in some capacity.
On the rare occasions that I have any time left I am appropriately qualified, experienced, and insured to deliver a range of outdoor activities.
I’m also an avid consumer of tea and cake.
Rather than have a list of specified activities on certain dates I always work closely with clients to try and provide what they want in a location and on a date of their choosing.
Activities that i regularly deliver include:
- Navigation Instruction – from beginner to advanced
- Guided Walks – anywhere in the UK – from one day to a lot of days
- Hill Skills Courses – instructing the gamut of skills and techniques to make you autonomous in the hills and mountains
- Rock Climbing – learning the skills to safely climb indoors or outdoors
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Assessor – i assess Bronze, Silver, and Gold for a wide range of providers.
Please use the form on the Contact page and together we can bring your ideas to the hills and crags.